Wednesday 13 February 2008

Before the big day

Whilst I was waiting for Trudi to set a date I had been thinking hard about what our problems were. I knew that his back was ok as he had been treated by M. Pommier about 2 months ago an he did seem better since then. His teeth are ok and his saddle fits fine.

At the end of the day it was down to me and nothing else and I had to face it, changes needed to be made.

I was quite anxious about the thought of Trudi coming over and watching me ride. I am not very good at being criticized and also I was embarrassed about what she might see. I want to be a good and knowledgeable rider and the thought of someone coming over and watching me and saying I was rubbish was scarey.
Not only that but Helene wanted to come over and watch and to meet Trudi and although she has seen me ride her horses and is quite complimentary about my riding she might not feel the same if she hears what Trudi has to say.

No comments: